Children’s Ministry is something we don’t talk about very much on the podcast as we tend to focus on online tools and student ministry strategies. However, in our continued series on analytics, we talk to Dave Maddron about Children’s Ministry. Dave is a Children’s Minister at First Baptist Church Lees Summit. He is also an Orange Blogger taking about Children’s Ministry topics.
Today Dave and I sit down and talk about…
- Dave’s background in Children’s Ministry – it wasn’t a very direct route.
- What does his Children’s Ministry set up look like at his Church
- What analytics does Dave look at (it’s not all about attendance)
- How he uses social media to reach parents
- How he uses Facebook Groups for his ministry and leaders
- What other data does Dave looks for his ministry
- What digital tools he uses to advertise events
- How he uses Facebook Live
- Share your thoughts! What are the analytics do you track as a Children’s Minister? Share your thoughts.
- If you want to connect with Dave you can read his blog here. You can also find him on Twitter. She is very active on social media so definitely her him up if you have a question. Definitely check out his podcast as well on his blog!
- Make sure you goto iTunes and subscribe to the podcast and see what cool things we do each and every week! And make sure you rate the show, especially if you like it. 🙂
- If you have an idea for a topic for a future podcast episode, email him here.
- Sign up for the Sidekick Scoop to get content from all over the ministry world (especially online and student ministry topics).