In case you were just getting back from vacation (like me) and are now just catching up, here are some great student ministry blog posts that are worth a read. So grab some chow…or coffee…or both and read away:
- Benjamin Kerns talks about changing things up and adding…a dance party to your event list.
- Kara Powell shares about how leadership is a contact sport.
- What students to lead events? Well, you better read Jeremy Zach’s experience first so you can be properly prepared.
- Rob McIlvoy wrote this for Joshua Griffin’s blog about 5 lessons learned from a 30 year Youth Ministry Veteran.
- In addition, YouthMin.org’s Keith Parker also shares about his evolution as a leader over his 11 years of ministry.
- Grant Diamond is back and shares some thoughts about rediscovering the 1 truth the Church ever needed.