Just in case you were too busy the past 2 weeks to catch up on what others are doing in Student Ministry, here are some interesting posts I found in the blogosphere recently. So grab some chow, sit down and enjoy…
- Youth Leaders Academy talks about making your youth ministry more relational. There are some great suggestions here!
- Kara Powell shares some talk tips she was reminded of from her 1st grader
- Brad Griffin talks about social media and ministry. I also posted about Instagram and ministry earlier this week as well.
- Benjamin Kerns explores the balancing act of working in your office and getting out
- Chris encourages Youth Ministers to be investing in children and the Children Ministry
- Michael Bayne posts about working with families