Catching up on the week? Pull up some chow and chew on these tid-bits of information…
Stat to Chew on…Did you know that of 8-18 year olds say they use a computer, watch TV, play video games, text message, or listen to music while doing homework, 31% say most of the time, 25% say some of the time, 22% say a little of the time and 19% say never (stat courtesy of Kaiser Family Foundation, Generation M2: Media in the Lives of 8-18 year olds, 2010).
Quote to Digest…”Success is peace of mind which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you made the effort to become the best of which you are capable of becoming.” – John Wooden
Student Ministry Blogs to bite into…
- Benjamin Kerns discusses how Longevity beats Personality every time
- Josh Fuentes talks about Growth Barriers to your youth program
- Michael Bayne shares about a Better Perspective for Family Ministry workers during Easter week
- Rachel Blom posts about helping students develop a healthy perspective of marriage
- Ever feel like the Youth Ministry Martyr? Josh Griffin has a post just for you!