Analytics are important in every area of ministry we participate in. They are especially useful as you will know very quickly if you are doing something right or wrong.
Analytics are great ways of judging your effectiveness on social media as well. Thankfully, Instagram provides some within the palm of your hand that can help you determine what is working or not working in your Instagram strategy.
That is why Seth Muse joins the podcast, our go-to person when it comes to Instagram for Church Communications. In this episode Seth walks through the entirety of the analytics on Instagram. So break out your phone and go through it with Seth as you listen to what these measure and how to make sense of it all.
- Share your thoughts! How do you use Instagram Analytics? Share below or on Twitter using #ymsidekick when you post.
- Seth is a great resource in communications and would be happy to connect with you. You can check in on him on Twitter click here. Also, check out his his blog and podcast and as well as his Facebook page.
- NEW eBook! The Twitter Advantage – Some churches are giving up on Twitter and that’s a mistake. This platform has unique advantages over other social platforms and can be leveraged to bring people from your community through your church’s front door. Discover how Twitter can be one of the most effective tools in your communications tool box.
- Want to learn more about Instagram for your ministry? Join the Digital Bootcamp Facebook Group to learn how to be more effective using digital tools for your ministry join the group. This is for ALL Ministers, not just Church Communicators or Social Media Managers.
- Make sure you goto iTunes and subscribe to the podcast and see what cool things we do each and every week! And make sure you rate the show, especially if you like it. 🙂
- If you have an idea for a topic for a future podcast episode, email him here.
- Sign up for the Sidekick Scoop to get content from all over the ministry world (especially online and student ministry topics).