Are you doing Church Online? If so, what does it look like? What tools do you use? What is your mission – global or more local? One thing that I have discovered doing Church Online for the past 4 years is that Church Online looks different at every Church that is doing it. The way we do it is different than the way Jay Kranda and Saddleback Church does it which is different from the way that Jeremy Henderson and Lake Pointe Church does it.
Church Online is every evolving and changing just as technology changes and evolves. And, that is a great thing. Enter Chris Norris. Chris is the Online Site Pastor at McLane Church in Erie, PA.
Today Chris and I sit down and talk about how they do Church Online at their Church. In addition, we also talk about…
- What is life like living in Erie, PA in the winter
- Chris’ background and he got started in Ministry
- How he got involved in his Church (the location was not a school or Church building)
- What was the original vision of the online campus at his Church
- What does his Church Online look like for them
- How they do Simulated Live services
- How they use technology to get the same message each week for all their Campuses
- Break down how they do their Church Online experience (volunteers, tech, etc).
- What is one of the goals he has for Church Online at McLane.
- How has their reach been – who have they been reaching
- What their next step is for their online ministry
- Share your thoughts! How do you do Church Online? Share your thoughts on what you are doing and how it is going.
- If you want to connect with Chris you can find him on Twitter. He’s also on Instagram as well. He is very active on social media so definitely him up if you have a question.
- Make sure you goto iTunes and subscribe to the podcast and see what cool things we do each and every week! And make sure you rate the show, especially if you like it. 🙂
- If you have an idea for a topic for a future podcast episode, email here.
- Sign up for the Sidekick Scoop to get content from all over the ministry world (especially online and student ministry topics).