Pastors work really hard and spend lots of hours on their message. So it would be a real waste if they just shared it once and then it was forgotten about and not used again. Wouldn’t it be great to find ways to maximize the message more than just to share on Sunday and get more bang for the buck?
That is why Ben Stapley is back on the podcast. Ben is the Creative Arts Pastor at Liquid Church in New Jersey. Ben has a lot of experience running So, today, Tom and Ben talk about:
- what Ben does and why he tries to maximize as much content as possible
- how they maximize their message
- how to cut up and post a message throughout the week (words, images, and videos)
- how you can keep content flowing all week long from the message
- how you can take a message and make it into a Group curriculum or book for your Church
- how to cross promote your content on multiple channels to increase awareness
- how to leverage your worship and music
- how to maximize the service experience
- Share your thoughts! How do you maximize your message at your Church? What do you do? Share your thoughts on what you are doing and how it is going.
- If you want to connect with Ben, check him out on Facebook or on Twitter. You can also check out his website as well. He is very active on social media so definitely him up if you have a question.
- Make sure you goto iTunes and subscribe to the podcast and see what cool things we do each and every week! And make sure you rate the show, especially if you like it. 🙂
- If you have an idea for a topic for a future podcast episode, email here.
- Sign up for the Sidekick Scoop to get content from all over the ministry world (especially online and student ministry topics).
To connect with Ben, .
What about you? Do you have a Photography team for your Church or ministry? How do you recruit, train and utilize them for the Church? Share your experiences below or on social media using #ymsidekick so we can all learn from each other.