The Orange Conference is a month away! It is truly one of the annual events I go to that I look forward to every year. I believe it is one of the best conferences put on by any group I have ever been to.
Going with me again this year is Cory Sullivan. So, in this episode Cory and I talk through what we are excited about this year with the Orange Conference, tips for how you can prepare for it (and conferences in general), and things you can be looking forward to. With a theme of “One Voice: We Can Do More Together” it is sure to be another great year at the Orange Conference.
- How do you prepare for a conference? What do you look forward to doing? Share your thoughts on social media using the hashtag #ymsidekick to share.
- You can still register for the Orange Conference. Simply click this link.
- As always, Cory is a great resource and you can find him blogging here. You can also follow him on Twitter here. He’s a great resource so hit him up and pick his brain.
- Make sure you goto iTunes and subscribe to the podcast and see what cool things we do each and every week! And make sure you rate the show, especially if you like it. 🙂
- Join the Digital Bootcamp Facebook Group to learn how to be more effective using digital tools for your ministry join the group. This is for ALL Ministers, not just Church Communicators or Social Media Managers.
- If you have an idea for a topic for a future podcast episode, email him here.
- Sign up for the Sidekick Scoop to get content from all over the ministry world (especially online and student ministry topics).