Now that Easter is over, what does your Church do? Is there anything your Church and your ministry can do now to maximize the momentum you may have right now? There are actually 4 key dates between Easter and the 4th of July that your Church can target and use to keep that momentum going.
To discuss and brainstorm different ideas your Church or ministry can be doing is Stan Rodda. Stan has been a Campus Pastor for many years and has a lot of experience leading Churches and ministries. In today’s episode, Stan and I talk about 4 specific calendar dates that your Church can use in different ways.
- Share your thoughts! How do you use these 4 days? What have you done in the past or are planning on doing this year? Share below or on Twitter using #ymsidekick when you post.
- If you want to connect with Stan you can read his blog and listen to his podcast here or you can find him on Twitter. He is very active on social media so definitely hit him up if you have a question.
- The Twitter Advantage – Some churches are giving up on Twitter and that’s a mistake. This platform has unique advantages over other social platforms and can be leveraged to bring people from your community through your church’s front door. Discover how Twitter can be one of the most effective tools in your communications tool box.
- Facebook Group! Join the Digital Bootcamp Facebook Group to learn how to be more effective using digital tools for your ministry join the group. This is for ALL Ministers, not just Church Communicators or Social Media Managers.
- Make sure you goto iTunes and subscribe to the podcast and see what cool things we do each and every week! And make sure you rate the show, especially if you like it. 🙂
- If you have an idea for a topic for a future podcast episode, email him here.
- Sign up for the Sidekick Scoop to get content from all over the ministry world (especially online and student ministry topics).