Volunteer recruitment. Those 2 words alone can make a ministry leader cringe. Why? Because it is tough. For starters, there are never enough volunteers to go around. Secondly, recruiting volunteers can be a real challenge. That is why Nick Blevins is back on the podcast. Nick is the Next Gen Pastor at Community Christian Church in Baltimore, MD to talk about strategies on how to best recruit and develop volunteers for your
- Share your thoughts! What are some to the strategies you use to recruit volunteers for your ministry? Share below or on Twitter using #ymsidekick when you post.
- If you want to connect with Nick you can read his blog and podcast here or you can find him on Twitter and you can check out his Facebook Page. He is very active on social media so definitely hit him up if you have a question.
- VOLUNTEER PLAYBOOK. Learn more about the Volunteer Playbook Group and get on the waitlist now for the next group starting up here.
- The Twitter Advantage – Some churches are giving up on Twitter and that’s a mistake. This platform has unique advantages over other social platforms and can be leveraged to bring people from your community through your church’s front door. Discover how Twitter can be one of the most effective tools in your communications tool box.
- Facebook Group! Join the Digital Bootcamp Facebook Group to learn how to be more effective using digital tools for your ministry join the group. This is for ALL Ministers, not just Church Communicators or Social Media Managers. If you are a ministry leader or volunteer, this is the group just for you!
- Make sure you goto iTunes and subscribe to the podcast and see what cool things we do each and every week! And make sure you rate the show, especially if you like it. 🙂
- If you have an idea for a topic for a future podcast episode, email him here.
- Sign up for the Sidekick Scoop to get content from all over the ministry world (especially online and student ministry topics).