Today we are talking about video games. But we aren’t just talking about what are the greatest platforms or games to be playing right now. Rather, we are talking about how you can use video games as a ministry opportunity. That is why we are having Jate Earhart back on the podcast. Last time he was on we were talking all about Pokemon Go and how you could use that as a ministry opportunity.
Today, Jate and I talk about how video games helped him and how he is using video games online and locally as a way to reach people for Christ.
- Share your thoughts! How are you using video games as a ministry opportunity? Share below or on Twitter using #ymsidekick when you post.
- If you want to connect with Jate you can find him on Twitter and you can find him regularly posting on GameChurch City.
- MORE on Video Games! At the Digital Bootcamp Facebook Group this week we are talking more about Video Games and Ministry. Also, throughout the year you can learn how to be more effective using digital tools for your ministry join the group. This is for ALL Ministers, not just Church Communicators or Social Media Managers. If you are a ministry leader or volunteer, this is the group just for you!
- Make sure you goto iTunes and subscribe to the podcast and see what cool things we do each and every week! And make sure you rate the show, especially if you like it. 🙂
- If you have an idea for a topic for a future podcast episode, email him here.
- Sign up for the Sidekick Scoop to get content from all over the ministry world (especially online and student ministry topics).