No one wants to be just average. We all want to do our best, at least that is my hope. However, for whatever reason, mediocre happens from what we produce in our media for Churches.
So how do you go beyond mediocre and produce consistent content that is compelling and impactful? Helping me answer that question is Daniel Gregory. I met him from a mutual friend, Adam McLaughlin. Daniel is a Pastor at Victory in Florida. They have found video to be a great way to connect with people, so they do a lot there.
Today Daniel and I talk about Christian media and how we can go beyond that in our media that we produce in our churches in ministries. He also shares with us his recommendations for cameras and production equipment as well as why he highly recommends sharing your Church’s content on YouTube.
- Share your thoughts! How are you stepping up your game in with your media for your ministry? Share below or on Twitter using #ymsidekick when you post.
- If you want to connect with Daniel you email him here or you can check out his Sermon Trailer YouTube videos.
- Get up to speed on going BEYOND MEDIOCRE! At the Digital Bootcamp Facebook Group this week we are talking more about Video Games and Ministry. Also, throughout the year you can learn how to be more effective using digital tools for your ministry join the group. This is for ALL Ministers, not just Church Communicators or Social Media Managers. If you are a ministry leader or volunteer, this is the group just for you!
- Make sure you goto iTunes and subscribe to the podcast and see what cool things we do each and every week! And make sure you rate the show, especially if you like it. 🙂
- If you have an idea for a topic for a future podcast episode, email him here.
- Sign up for the Sidekick Scoop to get content from all over the ministry world (especially online and student ministry topics).