Making a great first impression is really important when you are starting any job, let alone a ministry job. But how do you do that and what action steps can you take to really start your new ministry job effective? There are a few specific steps you can take to start strong.
Cory Sullivan joins the podcast today to talk specifically about his new ministry job and how he is starting strong. We also talk about the upcoming Orange Tour and how you can get involved with that great training opportunity for your team.
- What do you think? How have you started a new ministry job strong and effective? Share your thoughts on social media using the hashtag #ymsidekick to share.
- Learn more about the Orange Tour and sign up on June 7th to save money! Click this link.
- As always, Cory is a great resource and you can find him blogging here. You can also follow him on Twitter here. He’s a great resource so hit him up and pick his brain.
- Make sure you goto iTunes and subscribe to the podcast and see what cool things we do each and every week! And make sure you rate the show, especially if you like it. 🙂
- Join the Digital Bootcamp Facebook Group to learn how to be more effective using digital tools for your ministry join the group. This is for ALL Ministers, not just Church Communicators or Social Media Managers.
- If you have an idea for a topic for a future podcast episode, email him here.
- Sign up for the Sidekick Scoop to get content from all over the ministry world (especially online and student ministry topics).