Student Worship has always been an enigma to me. I want it to be apart of our ministry experience, but it is something I have not been able to figure out. But recent developments have caused me to bring in Tyler Rees to talk all about Student Worship experiences.
Tyler Rees works for Orange and is the Managing Editor for XP3 Middle School Curriculum. He also is the editor of the Worship Leader Guide. Tyler also has a background in worship as a Volunteer and has served in both student and adult worship programs.
Today we are talking about Worship. We talk about…
- The differences between student and adult worship
- The language you use and don’t use during worship
- How to introduce worship into your student services especially when you don’t have it currently
- The pros and cons of student ministry “worship only” nights or services
- What do you think? How do you create an effective environment for Student Worship? Share your thoughts on social media using the hashtag #ymsidekick to share.
- If you want to connect with Tyler, you can a few different ways. He’s on Instagram, has an awesome blog with tons of great insights each week.
- Make sure you goto iTunes and subscribe to the podcast and see what cool things we do each and every week! And make sure you rate the show, especially if you like it. 🙂
- Join the Digital Bootcamp Facebook Group to learn how to be more effective using digital tools for your ministry join the group. This is for ALL Ministers, not just Church Communicators or Social Media Managers.
- If you have an idea for a topic for a future podcast episode, email him here.
- Sign up for the Sidekick Scoop to get content from all over the ministry world (especially online and student ministry topics).