Summer is a wonderful time of year filled with great opportunities for you personally and your ministry. But as great as it is, it is short and before you know it, the fall will be here before you know it. I know, I know, it is a buzz-kill to be thinking of the fall now but if you don’t you could find yourself seriously behind once August rolls around.
That is why I invited Stan Ronda back on the podcast. Stan shares with us 4 key ways he is preparing for the fall this summer.
- Share your thoughts! How are you preparing for the fall this summer? Share below or on Twitter using #ymsidekick when you post.
- If you want to connect with Stan you can read his blog and listen to his podcast here or you can find him on Twitter. He also writes blog posts for Ministry Pass. He is very active on social media so definitely hit him up if you have a question.
- The Twitter Advantage – Some churches are giving up on Twitter and that’s a mistake. This platform has unique advantages over other social platforms and can be leveraged to bring people from your community through your church’s front door. Discover how Twitter can be one of the most effective tools in your communications tool box.
- Facebook Group! Join the Digital Bootcamp Facebook Group to learn how to be more effective using digital tools for your ministry join the group. This is for ALL Ministers, not just Church Communicators or Social Media Managers.
- Make sure you goto iTunes and subscribe to the podcast and see what cool things we do each and every week! And make sure you rate the show, especially if you like it. 🙂
- If you have an idea for a topic for a future podcast episode, email him here.
- Sign up for the Sidekick Scoop to get content from all over the ministry world (especially online and student ministry topics).