What is the right amount of social media posting you should be making for your Church or ministry? Can you share too much? Can you share too little? What is the balance and what are the tools you can use to share all that you want to share and need to share?
I invited Adam McLaughlin to join the podcast and talk about what that right balance is. Adam is a Church Communicator who worked in a Church for a number of years but is now back to working with Churches all over helping them improve the communication to their community.
- Share your thoughts! What is the right balance for social media posting for your ministry? Shat what you do.
- If you want to connect with Adam you can read his blog here and gets some great FREE ebooks here. You can also find him on Twitter. He is very active on social media so definitely hit him up if you have a question.
- Facebook Group! Join the Digital Bootcamp Facebook Group to learn how to be more effective using digital tools for your ministry join the group. This is for ALL Ministers, not just Church Communicators or Social Media Managers.
- Make sure you goto iTunes and subscribe to the podcast and see what cool things we do each and every week! And make sure you rate the show, especially if you like it. 🙂
- If you have an idea for a topic for a future podcast episode, email him here.
- Sign up for the Sidekick Scoop to get content from all over the ministry world (especially online and student ministry topics).