When a Churches and ministries decide to use online tools to reach more people, often the conversation leads to reaching a specific type of person. Those people are millennials and the younger generations. But what about the older generations? Can we use online tools to reach them as well? You be we can!
Today Jeanette Yates joins me today to talk about how to use online tools to reach the older generation for Christ and community. In particular we talk about what it looks like to reach people with disabilities with technology for Christ. There are not only lots of opportunities for you to do that AMD ways for them to serve and help your Church via online. It’s a great discussion and just the beginning of what can be for reaching the older generation and those with disabilities who are home bound.
- Share your thoughts! How are you using digital tools to minister to the Older Generation and those who are home bound and disabled? Share below or on Twitter using #ymsidekick when you post.
- If you want to connect with Jeanette you can listen to her podcast here or you can find her on Twitter. She is very active on social media, especially on Twitter so get in touch with her.
- Facebook Group! Join the Digital Bootcamp Facebook Group to learn how to be more effective using digital tools for your ministry join the group. This is for ALL Ministers, not just Church Communicators or Social Media Managers.
- Make sure you goto iTunes and subscribe to the podcast and see what cool things we do each and every week! And make sure you rate the show, especially if you like it. 🙂
- If you have an idea for a topic for a future podcast episode, email him here.
- Sign up for the Sidekick Scoop to get content from all over the ministry world (especially online and student ministry topics).