Being in ministry is not an easy life. There are long days, odd hours and exhausting planning. And that isn’t even when you encounter crazy ministry seasons. At those times, it can be mentally and physically exhausting.
During those ministry seasons how do you take care of yourself? What can you do to take care of yourself? These are important questions to ask because if you don’t take care of yourself you can burn out and potentially lose yourself and your family because of it. That is why I asked Charlie Conder on to the podcast. Charlie works for Orange and is an Orange Specialist for Students but is also a certified Executive and Ministry Coach which is awesome! Today, she and I talk about how you can be taking care of yourself in the midst of crazy ministry season.
- What do you think? How do you take care of yourself in the midst of crazy ministry season? Share your thoughts on social media using the hashtag #ymsidekick to share.
- If you want to connect with Charlie, you can a few different ways. She’s has a website where you connect with her about Ministry Coaching. Although she doesn’t blog enough 😉 you can connect with her there on Twitter and Instagram,
- Make sure you goto iTunes and subscribe to the podcast and see what cool things we do each and every week! And make sure you rate the show, especially if you like it. 🙂
- Join the Digital Bootcamp Facebook Group to learn how to be more effective using digital tools for your ministry join the group. This is for ALL Ministers, not just Church Communicators or Social Media Managers.
- If you have an idea for a topic for a future podcast episode, email him here.
- Sign up for the Sidekick Scoop to get content from all over the ministry world (especially online and student ministry topics).