Camp trips are great ways to build momentum for your ministry. Sure, they are a lot of work, but if done right they can help springboard your ministry into a whole new stratosphere.
That is why Cory Sullivan is back on the podcast. He just recently returned from a camp trip. Today we discuss how he is using that trip to build momentum for his ministry in this next season. There are some great applications in here for your ministry as well.
- What do you think? How have you built momentum from a camp trip? Share your thoughts on social media using the hashtag #ymsidekick to share.
- As always, Cory is a great resource and you can find him blogging here. You can also follow him on Twitter here. He’s a great resource so hit him up and pick his brain.
- If you want Cory’s Fall Checklist Resource that we talked about in the podcast you can download it here for FREE.
- Make sure you goto iTunes and subscribe to the podcast and see what cool things we do each and every week! And make sure you rate the show, especially if you like it. 🙂
- Join the Digital Bootcamp Facebook Group to learn how to be more effective using digital tools for your ministry join the group. This is for ALL Ministers, not just Church Communicators or Social Media Managers.
- If you have an idea for a topic for a future podcast episode, email him here.
- Sign up for the Sidekick Scoop to get content from all over the ministry world (especially online and student ministry topics).