We have a great story to tell…are we telling it in the most effective ways? In fact, are we share about Christ and the hope of Jesus in our lives to others at all? The great news is that you can use Social Media to communicate the love and hope of Christ to others.
That is why Justin Dean joins the podcast today. Justin is the Co-Founder of That Church Conference, author of PR Matters, runs SundayU and the Sunday to Sunday Facebook Group. If you see a conversation about Communications, in particular Church Communications, chances are that you will likely see Justin apart of the discussion as he has a heart for using communication tools to reach people for Christ.
Today Justin joins the podcast to talk about how we, as ministers, can use social media and other communication tools to reach people with the greatest story and how we can engage them more online. There are tons of different ways you can get involved and share…including YouTube. See what strikes you and how you can get involved more in social media to reach more people for Christ.
- What stood out to you from this conversation? How are you using social media to share about Christ? Share your thoughts on social media using the hashtag #ymsidekick to share.
- If you want to connect with Justin you can find him on Twitter, connect with him on any of the above links. You can also learn more about YouTube
- Join the Digital Bootcamp Facebook Group to learn how to be more effective using digital tools for your ministry join the group. This is for ALL Ministers, not just Church Communicators or Social Media Managers.
- Make sure you goto iTunes and subscribe to the podcast and see what cool things we do each and every week! And make sure you rate the show, especially if you like it. 🙂
- If you have an idea for a topic for a future podcast episode, email him here.
- Sign up for the Sidekick Scoop to get content from all over the ministry world (especially online and student ministry topics).