Every single week there is a ton of content a Church can be producing to minster beyond Sunday. And, as a Church Communicator and Online Pastor, this is especially true. From sermons to worship services to other elements you have happening at your Church, there is so much you can be doing. So what can you share, what should you share and how can you share it?
The goal is to share content throughout the week. However, there are barriers and there are limitations to being able to share this content.
That is why Sly King on the podcast today. Sly is in charge of Social Media and the Online Church at the Worship Center Christian Church and is actively looking for ways to take content that the Church produces and provide them to people beyond Sunday.
Today Sly and I talk about the different content options you can do as a Church, what the barriers are that you may face, and how you can share content in realistic and manageable ways. Don’t be discouraged. You can get that content out there. Today you will see how.
- What do you think? What barriers have you overcome to help share content beyond Sunday? Share your experiences below or on social media using #ymsidekick so we can all learn from each other.
- Sly is an amazing resource in this area! To connect with him, check him out on Twitter or email him.
- Want to learn more about Instagram for your ministry? Join the Digital Bootcamp Facebook Group to learn how to be more effective using digital tools for your ministry join the group. This is for ALL Ministers, not just Church Communicators or Social Media Managers.
- Make sure you goto iTunes and subscribe to the podcast and see what cool things we do each and every week! And make sure you rate the show, especially if you like it. 🙂
- If you have an idea for a topic for a future podcast episode, email him here.
- Sign up for the Sidekick Scoop to get content from all over the ministry world (especially online and student ministry topics).