There are many factors that will help you grow your ministry. However, one aspect that can sometimes get lost in all the busy-ness of ministry is contact work. Contact work is a foundation element and vital part of your ministry. Whether you are a student minister, family minister, online minister or any other kind of minister, there is always an element of contact work that should be happening. But this is not just for you to do, it is extremely important for volunteer leaders to be doing it as well.
Whether it is showing up predictably, unexpectedly or consistently, this foundational point of your ministry can be the perfect way to help grow your ministry. See how in this conversation with Cory Sullivan as we discuss the value of contact work and how you can help make it a huge part of your and your volunteer leaders ministry.
- What do you do for contact work and how do you motivate and inspire volunteers to be doing it as well? Share your thoughts on social media using the hashtag #ymsidekick to share.
- As always, Cory is a great resource and you can find him blogging here. You can also follow him on Twitter here. He’s a great resource so hit him up and pick his brain.
- If you want Cory’s Fall Checklist Resource that we talked about in the podcast you can download it here for FREE.
- Make sure you goto iTunes and subscribe to the podcast and see what cool things we do each and every week! And make sure you rate the show, especially if you like it. 🙂
- Join the Digital Bootcamp Facebook Group to learn how to be more effective using digital tools for your ministry join the group. This is for ALL Ministers, not just Church Communicators or Social Media Managers.
- If you have an idea for a topic for a future podcast episode, email him here.
- Sign up for the Sidekick Scoop to get content from all over the ministry world (especially online and student ministry topics).