You don’t have to be a Rocket Scientist to realize that technology is all around us. And because there is always an “app” or technological tool for you to use personally and for your ministry, it is hard to determine what you should or should not be using to better your ministry.
That is why Tom brought in Christopher Wesley to talk about one of his recent blog posts, “Where Does Technology Belong In Your Ministry?“. In this episode they will talk about…
- Fall and Ministry
- What are the factors that contribute to determining whether or not you use technology in your ministry
- A shameless plug (tease of course) of his Student Ministry band’s album coming out Oct. 15th.
If you want to connect with Chris you can find him in a few different places:
- On Twitter (twitter.com/chrisrwesley).
- At his Blog (http://www.christopherwesley.org)
- Chris’ book, “Rebuilding Youth Ministry” (http://www.christopherwesley.org/books/rebuilding-youth-ministry
So what do you think? What are the factors you use in determining whether or not you should use technology in your ministry? Share your thoughts and insights below or on social media using the hashtag #ymsidekick. Join the conversation.
Also, Tom would love to hear from you about what you’d like a future topic to be. To email Tom some ideas email him here.
Make sure you goto iTunes and subscribe (http://ht.ly/QdLHJ) to the podcast and see what cool things we do each and every week! And make sure you rate the show, especially if you like it. 🙂
Lastly, sign up for the Sidekick Scoop (http://ht.ly/TVyKF) to get content from all over the ministry world (especially online and student ministry topics).