I’ve been all about Volunteer leaders lately. The reasons are simple actually, they are essential and now is the perfect time to be raising up and training volunteer leaders in your ministry.
In this episode Tom and Ben talk about…
- Ben’s background and how he got started off in ministry
- What have been some key elements recruiting leaders (hint: it’s about being disciplemakers).
- What Ben does to train volunteers and set them up to be successful.
- How he casts vision for his leaders when he is gone on trips
- Other leadership ideas from emails to training meetings
- How he honors leaders on trips and events with what leaders pay
Have an idea for a future topic or someone for Tom to interview? Email him some ideas on future episodes here.
Listen and make sure you goto iTunes and subscribe to the podcast and see what cool things we do each and every week!
Join the conversation! How are you recruiting, training and developing volunteer leaders to give them the vision of being disciplemakers? What do you do? Share below or on social media using the hashtag #ymsidekick.