Today’s podcast is similar to last week yet a little different. In this podcast I am joined by Steve Cullum, Tom Bump, Dave Maddron, and Nick Blevins as we share our Orange Conference ’18 highlights and learnings.
It is just a portion of our conversation but it will hopefully encourage you and give you different insights to consider and think about.
- Share your thoughts! What are you still processing from the Orange Conference this year? Share your thoughts on social media using #ymsidekick when you share
- Connect with these Orange Bloggers:
- The Twitter Advantage – Some churches are giving up on Twitter and that’s a mistake. This platform has unique advantages over other social platforms and can be leveraged to bring people from your community through your church’s front door. Discover how Twitter can be one of the most effective tools in your communications tool box.
- Facebook Group! Join the Digital Bootcamp Facebook Group to learn how to be more effective using digital tools for your ministry join the group. This is for ALL Ministers, not just Church Communicators or Social Media Managers. If you are a ministry leader or volunteer, this is the group just for you!
- Make sure you goto iTunes and subscribe to the podcast and see what cool things we do each and every week! And make sure you rate the show, especially if you like it. 🙂
- If you have an idea for a topic for a future podcast episode, email him here.
- Sign up for the Sidekick Scoop to get content from all over the ministry world (especially online and student ministry topics).