The Orange Conference ’18 came and is now gone. The theme was “One Voice” as they talked about how we can work together for the greater good. In fact so much life change can happen when we work together.
As great as the conference was, the real work begins. It is what you take away from the conference now and apply to your ministry that makes the greatest impact.
In this episode I ask a few participants of the conference what is 1 thing they learned from the conference. It isn’t the only thing they learned or even the “best” thing. It is just one thing they want to take home with them. Here are their responses and the ultimate challenge for us all now that the conference is over.
- Share your thoughts! What is one of the things you learned at the Orange Conference this year? Share your thoughts on social media using #ymsidekick when you share
- The Twitter Advantage – Some churches are giving up on Twitter and that’s a mistake. This platform has unique advantages over other social platforms and can be leveraged to bring people from your community through your church’s front door. Discover how Twitter can be one of the most effective tools in your communications tool box.
- Facebook Group! Join the Digital Bootcamp Facebook Group to learn how to be more effective using digital tools for your ministry join the group. This is for ALL Ministers, not just Church Communicators or Social Media Managers. If you are a ministry leader or volunteer, this is the group just for you!
- Make sure you goto iTunes and subscribe to the podcast and see what cool things we do each and every week! And make sure you rate the show, especially if you like it. 🙂
- If you have an idea for a topic for a future podcast episode, email him here.
- Sign up for the Sidekick Scoop to get content from all over the ministry world (especially online and student ministry topics).